I'm currently involved in a number of free software projects, including:
- Advogato, the free software developer's community resource.
- Attack Resistant Trust Metric Metadata HOWTO.
- mod_virgule, an Apache C module used to build Advogato.
- libart, a library of graphics primitives.
- Gnome (and my Gnome page).
- Gimp (and my Gimp page).
- Gtk+ (I'm responsible for the GdkRgb module).
- Gfonted, a type1 font editor.
- Gill, an SVG vector illustration app.
- A rant about bad patents.
- Gdome, the Gnome DOM Engine.
- Gzilla, a web browser I started, which has been taken over by a new team.
- Athshe, a design for distributed document infrastructure.
I'm coordinating support for the Wacom Intuos graphics tablets within XFree86, Linux in general, and Gimp specifically.
I also maintain the webpage for running Linux on the IBM ThinkPad 600.
If you spend a lot of time looking at patents, this prpat Perl script will no doubt come in handy. It automatically fetches patents from the IBM patent server and prints them to your PostScript printer.
I am the primary author of premail, an email encryption client. I am, however, no longer actively maintaining it.
You might be interested in fps, a mailing list devoted to highly responsive interactive Linux applications.
The decommoditization of protocols